A note of encouragement ❤️

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Just a note of encouragement to those who likely are at the worst point in their life and are feeling the ache of despair. Don't lose hope. Don't lose faith. A guiding principle to remember is that more valuable than all the money in the world, is the love that makes this world go around. Love is the guiding force and love will get you through this. I love the human that you are, sight unseen. And many, many others love you too. You will get help. Keep your hope alive! Angels live right here on earth and are on their way! 😇😇😇 Be blessed. You are loved. 🥰

3 replies

Amen!! Thank you for this message. God bless 

Just a note of encouragement to those who likely are at the worst point in their life and are feeling the ache of despair. Don't lose hope. Don't lose faith. A guiding principle to remember is that more valuable than all the money in the world, is the love that makes this world go around. Love is the guiding force and love will get you through this. I love the human that you are, sight unseen. And many, many others love you too. You will get help. Keep your hope alive! Angels live right here on earth and are on their way! 😇😇😇 Be blessed. You are loved. 🥰

Awesome note

Join the discussion