Solved

Does anyone have any tips on how they reached their goal amount?

• 4 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Any tips anyone can share on how they’ve successfully reached their goal amount? 

icon

Best answer by Olivia 8 November 2021, 19:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Any tips anyone can share on how they’ve successfully reached their goal amount? 

I havent reached my goal but im hopeful that with persistence and faith it will happen good luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Megan Budziak welcome! If you’re open to it, I’d love to offer some advice on how to improve your page? 

To start, I would encourage you to take the point of “I don’t really expect this to work...” out of your fundraiser. This might discourage potential supporters from donating. Here’s a post you might find helpful that shares some more tips on how to write a fundraising story. Remember to create a compelling title, be a bit more detailed in your request, show emotion, and include some more photos related to your cause.

From there, sharing within your network and asking those you know to share your cause with the people they know, may help as well. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for getting there story out there for the world to see? I am a single mother of 2 little girls and we lost our home a week ago due to a fire! No income no fire insurance no help and now no home! 

Userlevel 1

I truly encourage also that you individually email people from your network it is more efficient than posting hoping they will donate. 

Join the discussion