Dont want to lose my place or my dogs.. I dont wanna give up

• 21 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I lost everything a couple weeks back dued to a very  domestic violence relationship... I just couldn't take no more. So me and my five dogs decided to leave now I'm trying to get back on my feet and I refuse to lose my dogs in my room I was homeless for 2 years and God blessed me to home but at the moment I just lost a child due to a ectopic pregnancy it almost cost me my life so I'm just getting back on my feet. Doctor said I'll be out of work for 4 months because I need time to heal to help and I don't want to give up I don't have anyone and I'm a very proudful person. I lost all my friends due to my ex-boyfriend have no one to turn to not even family

2 replies

I pray that it gets better for you. I'm on the same boat in terms of being homeless soon because my husband's illness doesn't help him get accepted into jobs and I'm student teaching with no pay. Sad part is my savings is almost out and I don't want to give up my dream. I will keep you in my prayers.

I am somewhat in the same position and it is hard but that is why we are here trying to seek help when we feel everything is lost, I will pray for every one of us because we are trying with everything we have in us not to give up, as long as we have faith and give it all we got I believe God would see us all through. How I know because I was scared to open up about my struggles because I was afraid of judgement and know  one understanding  what I was going through, and now I feel a little bit better because I know that I am not alone and some of the encouraging  post that I have seen has helped with a bad day and not wanna give up but to keep fighting “WE GOT THIS”  

Join the discussion