fighting for a better life.

• 6 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I dont where to start. Other than im desperately fight for a better life. Currently, im relocating to Austin tx. 3 hours away from uvalde tx. With a job confirmed at a landscape design, installment and maintain company. It has tremendous benefits that would tremendously help me. But, due to family saying one thing then changing it the next day. I dont have a place to stay, nor a car. I'm not asking for either. But maybe a resource? The office is on W Howard ln in Austin. If i can, get info or help with a room near the office? Ill take the bus or walk while i save for a vehicle. In uvalde, im in a house with no plumbing. Needs to be replaced entirely. No kitchen or major appliances. But only light and Wi-Fi. I live in the same town as my immediate family. And cant recieve nothing from them. Its a life long thing ive been dealing with. Even when ive proven that ive changed many times. Still nothing, not even a quick shower which i havent been able to in 3 days. I cant even afford a single meal. So im going days at a time without food. My weightloss will prove that. I'm a recovering addict of 2 years strong thanks to God. I just need a simple space, any space to rest for work. I dont drink nor smoke. I'm very respectful and quite handy as well. I'm not asking for money, but maybe help? I need the most 3 weeks to save my checks for my own place. 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I dont where to start. Other than im desperately fight for a better life. Currently, im relocating to Austin tx. 3 hours away from uvalde tx. With a job confirmed at a landscape design, installment and maintain company. It has tremendous benefits that would tremendously help me. But, due to family saying one thing then changing it the next day. I dont have a place to stay, nor a car. I'm not asking for either. But maybe a resource? The office is on W Howard ln in Austin. If i can, get info or help with a room near the office? Ill take the bus or walk while i save for a vehicle. In uvalde, im in a house with no plumbing. Needs to be replaced entirely. No kitchen or major appliances. But only light and Wi-Fi. I live in the same town as my immediate family. And cant recieve nothing from them. Its a life long thing ive been dealing with. Even when ive proven that ive changed many times. Still nothing, not even a quick shower which i havent been able to in 3 days. I cant even afford a single meal. So im going days at a time without food. My weightloss will prove that. I'm a recovering addict of 2 years strong thanks to God. I just need a simple space, any space to rest for work. I dont drink nor smoke. I'm very respectful and quite handy as well. I'm not asking for money, but maybe help? I need the most 3 weeks to save my checks for my own place. 

have you tried homeless shelters better yet a church to see if they could help with a spot i do know that churches have hot meal sites so u can atleast eat and if u went through any counciling for your rehab they may also know of ways to put you up in a spot. Hope this helps 

Join the discussion