Solved

How do I get my fundraising campaign noticed?

• 6 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m a very shy  person so I’m not social at all on social media platforms I mainly just go on them for cooking ideas or crafting ideas. So basically what I’m saying is how do I go about sharing my fundraising campaign without having any social media friends to share it with or donate to this is my first time ever doing a fundraiser champagne  so I don’t know what I’m doing I really need help.

icon

Best answer by Jules 6 January 2022, 18:15

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Tammy Lansford is in a very similar boat regarding feeling shy when it comes to sharing. I thought I could introduce you two in case either of you figure out any special tricks or tips for your situation.

@Diamond Cook if you’re shy, I would approach people in the way that you feel comfortable. Social media is a helpful way to spread the word, but it’s by no means the only way. You can also reach out to people via email, text message, phone call, by leaving handwritten notes in their mailbox, or by asking a friend to share your fundraiser for you. 

Userlevel 3

I feel the same way.  I've always had to much pride to ask anyone for anything.  I don't even want to ask my family  for any kind of help as none of them live near me. I'm originally from Florida and they are scattered in other states. It is extremely hard for me because I live in TN and don't know anyone here to ask for help or on social media. 

I feel the same. I feel sometimes there’s a shame when asking people for help-especially financially. But it takes courage. I was hesitant to set up a gofund me, but I just thought what more can I lose. 

Hey there!! 
My first time here, hoping to make some friends and get some support here. Little nervous not sure how to get viewers to see my story. I scared of letting the people around me about this don’t want them judging I guess. But I hope this will help me with my issues. How can I get people to views ? 

Any advice will help. 
Thank you. 

I am totally on the same page. I often get scared to ask for help because the constant thought of being judged. I’m not sure how to get people to view or read our story. I would love to people to be able to read our stories . 

I am totally on the same page. I often get scared to ask for help because the constant thought of being judged. I’m not sure how to get people to view or read our story. I would love to people to be able to read our stories . 

Thank you

Hey there!! 
My first time here, hoping to make some friends and get some support here. Little nervous not sure how to get viewers to see my story. I scared of letting the people around me about this don’t want them judging I guess. But I hope this will help me with my issues. How can I get people to views ? 

Any advice will help. 
Thank you. 

Thank you

Userlevel 1

Hi! I joined groups on Facebook and even posted my gofundme on Instagram. I was blessed by one of my old sweet co workers by asking me if she could share it with everyone I used to work for. I would ask a old co worker if your not currently working to share your gofundme#weareinthistogether

Join the discussion