I am so embarrassed…why is asking for help so hard?

• 2 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Maybe this wasn’t a good idea even though I do need to help this literally has hurt me into a charity case and that’s not what or who I am about it’s funny that it’s easy for me to help them to receive it just type in this makes me wanna cry but I’m guessing it would be irresponsible on my part if I didn’t do all that I could to help better my traumatic experience.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey Anthony welcome. Honestly, I wish I knew why asking for help is so hard. But I can say that you’re not alone. It’s a big reason we created the community forums, to have a space where people could know it wasn’t just them who were struggling with it.

Everybody needs help sometimes, and while I can say there isn’t anything to be embarrassed about until I’m blue in the face, it’s something that is just really engrained in us, you know?

You might want to check out this discussion. There’s a lot of people there sharing their experience, and it might help in working through things.

I know nobody has it from my circle. I lost everything in my fire and have my pictures to show the  fire. Is there anyway to display my page for some help from other people instead of my circle?

The bigger the giver the harder it is to ask for help! 

I hope all of us get our prayer answered and endless blessings flow. 

Join the discussion