Looking for some words of kindness and friends!

• 7 November 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m new to the GoFundMe organization and I’m thankful to be able to look for some words of kindness and to make new friends. I made my fundraiser to help our family due to our infant baby girl having a severe case of COVID. Our entire family is vaccinated but unfortunately she is only 11 months old and couldn’t be vaccinated. COVID has taken a hard toll on her little body with constant severe seizures. I’m looking for any type of advice I could get on how to make this experience a bit less stressful. I’m trying so hard to keep it together for the sake of my daughter and our family, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t exhausted mentally, emotionally, and physically. I’m praying God doesn’t take another one of my babies because I honestly can’t go through that pain again. No one ever should. Please feel free to give me all the advice and tips possible to make this fundraiser effective. Thank goodness for GoFundMe and it’s amazing organization. God bless

11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Pray!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Pray!

I have been and I won’t stop. Thank you for your kind words. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

God is here with you! You are welcome! I'm going through a hardship of my own and I believe he is looking out for me, like he will you too! All my babies are older, 25, 21, and 19. You will get through it. Just remember he heals all. You will be in my next prayer!

Userlevel 4
Badge

God is here with you! You are welcome! I'm going through a hardship of my own and I believe he is looking out for me, like he will you too! All my babies are older, 25, 21, and 19. You will get through it. Just remember he heals all. You will be in my next prayer!

Userlevel 4
Badge

I will pray for whatever it is your are going through as well. And I will put all my trust in God. I know they say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, but sometimes I feel so defeated that I’d rather just get it all over with. I’m fighting though. I’m fighting hard! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yeah but losing a baby can't be easily said on making stronger. I could never say that to any loving parent who loses a child. That's heartbreaking! I saw what my mama went through losing my brother. He had just turned twenty one on July 6th, 2000 and died July 23rd, 2000. It was hard on my family. My little sister found him in my parents home dead, while my parents were out of town. His son had just been born January 23rd, 2000. It was rough. Very rough.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yeah but losing a baby can't be easily said on making stronger. I could never say that to any loving parent who loses a child. That's heartbreaking! I saw what my mama went through losing my brother. He had just turned twenty one on July 6th, 2000 and died July 23rd, 2000. It was hard on my family. My little sister found him in my parents home dead, while my parents were out of town. His son had just been born January 23rd, 2000. It was rough. Very rough.

It’s definitely the hardest thing a parent will ever experience. I honestly don’t think I would survive another child dying. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me. It means more than you’ll ever know. Trust me. You saved a life and God saw it all. Thank you 

Userlevel 2

I am sooo sorry for your child. My husband has seizures and it's awful seeing an adult go through it. It would absolutely devastate me to see my son go through it... bless you and yours

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am sooo sorry for your child. My husband has seizures and it's awful seeing an adult go through it. It would absolutely devastate me to see my son go through it... bless you and yours

Thank you for your kind words. Bless you and yours as well. 

Hi I'm new here I always donated to gofundme  accounts But never actually needed to make one until now  And the reason I am here is because I wanted to help a family a wife and 6 children buried there the husband and father he was killed at a very young age due to senseless gun violence that's well fixing his automobile

I'm also having a hardship of not being able to travel a.t.m. and am wondering if there's any way to let u know that i would give u a socially distant hug and help in any way I can even if it's just a smile. I hope i can at least give that .

Join the discussion