Mexican border children at risk

• 7 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I am the founder of Genesis Dream Foundation, I care for the children of Tijuana every time I cross the border and see these young children being exploited by adults it just makes me angry and sad I want to do something else for them.  What we are doing is restoring old homes in (obra negra) that means they only have the walls we have to do all the construction.  Right now we have a home with 16 children that were evicted from a home that was sold by the unscrupulous seller who didn’t care these children were going to become homeless.  Thanks to gofundme I have people helping to make this a dream come true for the Tijuana children, owning their own home where no one will be kicking them out.  Please follow Genesis Dream Foundation at the Buy a Brick project.  Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi everyone, I am the founder of Genesis Dream Foundation, I care for the children of Tijuana every time I cross the border and see these young children being exploited by adults it just makes me angry and sad I want to do something else for them.  What we are doing is restoring old homes in (obra negra) that means they only have the walls we have to do all the construction.  Right now we have a home with 16 children that were evicted from a home that was sold by the unscrupulous seller who didn’t care these children were going to become homeless.  Thanks to gofundme I have people helping to make this a dream come true for the Tijuana children, owning their own home where no one will be kicking them out.  Please follow Genesis Dream Foundation at the Buy a Brick project.  Thank you

I love this and it is very honorable of you i hope the best for your charity project

Join the discussion