My brothers Recent death day after chrismas);

• 30 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

On the 26th of December a day after Christmas my older brother Adam was shot lifeless on the street in Fresno ca. Officers are giving no details to what happen or what it’s been about 3 days. He was very loved by all are family and lots of people around. He loved the 49ers and Miami heat especially LEBRON JAMES. Just thinking upon all the good times spent but always for sum reason feeling like I should of could of did more….. anything is appreciated prayers out to are family in these hard times. Thanks RIP ADAM REST EASY BIG BRO 🕊💯💯😭

4 replies

Badge

On the 26th of December a day after Christmas my older brother Adam was shot lifeless on the street in Fresno ca. Officers are giving no details to what happen or what it’s been about 3 days. He was very loved by all are family and lots of people around. He loved the 49ers and Miami heat especially LEBRON JAMES. Just thinking upon all the good times spent but always for sum reason feeling like I should of could of did more….. anything is appreciated prayers out to are family in these hard times. Thanks RIP ADAM REST EASY BIG BRO 🕊💯💯😭

I’m sorry to hear about your loss. This must be hard to deal with 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for ur condolences yes very hard!🕊😭

Badge

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I wish I could help but I just had a kitchen fire and am trying to get donations myself. God Bless you and your family. 

Userlevel 1

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I wish I could help but I just had a kitchen fire and am trying to get donations myself. God Bless you and your family. 

Reall appreciate it and sorry to hear that prayers out to you to god bless 🙏💯

Join the discussion