No luck. Is it time to give up?

• 28 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have tried and tried.  But no luck.  Just a lot of sadness.  What should I do?

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. I do that every day. Asking for help isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength. It shows you have the courage to admit when you don't know something, and then allows you to learn something new. Try sharing on Facebook and twitter GoFundMe groups.

Just keep believing! I have had no responses either.,

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Christie Iraci Maybe we can help you with some ideas - would you mind sharing what you’ve tried so far?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Just keep your head up. Your time will come. I've been feeling the same way for 2 years but I still know my day is coming and mark my word yours will also! NO DONT YOU EVER GIVE UP!

I’ve recently found a cash app back that helps with people struggling that’s helped me out tremendously. 

I’ve recently found a cash app back that helps with people struggling that’s helped me out tremendously. 

Do you mind sharing it me?

Badge

Never give up. God moves in His own time and in His own way. That's not something to give up on.

It’s not about luck. It’s about choices. NEVER give up.

I have tried and tried.  But no luck.  Just a lot of sadness.  What should I do?

So have i..I.. want to give up I have always give..now I asking  I feel asham

Join the discussion