Please I'm sober for two weeks and need advice. I don't want to relapse

• 30 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

please I need advise and support from the community.

I was told not to dare put myself out here like this for everyone to see those who have been thru the same struggles as I and relate to addictions prostitution and homelessness + those who can never relate productive members of society who Dont have a clue what any of these dark demons could ever mean to one person My name is Rachel and from the age of 3 i was a statistic of the Foster care system my mother was a druggie who did what she had to survive prostitution was the norm to get by all means Shelter'drugs,food but mostly DRUGS  I SEEN IT and grew up thinking this was how every family lived .... 3 times my mother lost us to the foster system but the 3rd time I would age out at 18 and be thrown on the streets witch I learned from my mother that sailing my body was the quickest way for a buck to put a roof over my head from motels to motels to drug infested. Places is were you would find me but god recently gave me a chance at life when I was picked up and thrown in jail I had withdrew off all drugs witch from 15 to 28 I got high every day until going to jail god blessed me 

and im out of jail and came back to my truck stolen and striped for parts witch is how I moved my home 27ft prowler trailer I need help with how to stay calm and learn to deal with life problems without getting high?

3 replies

please I need advise and support from the community.

I was told not to dare put myself out here like this for everyone to see those who have been thru the same struggles as I and relate to addictions prostitution and homelessness + those who can never relate productive members of society who Dont have a clue what any of these dark demons could ever mean to one person My name is Rachel and from the age of 3 i was a statistic of the Foster care system my mother was a druggie who did what she had to survive prostitution was the norm to get by all means Shelter'drugs,food but mostly DRUGS  I SEEN IT and grew up thinking this was how every family lived .... 3 times my mother lost us to the foster system but the 3rd time I would age out at 18 and be thrown on the streets witch I learned from my mother that sailing my body was the quickest way for a buck to put a roof over my head from motels to motels to drug infested. Places is were you would find me but god recently gave me a chance at life when I was picked up and thrown in jail I had withdrew off all drugs witch from 15 to 28 I got high every day until going to jail god blessed me 

and im out of jail and came back to my truck stolen and striped for parts witch is how I moved my home 27ft prowler trailer I need help with how to stay calm and learn to deal with life problems without getting high?

Let me just begin with you are such an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and such a strong and wise human being that anyone who has the blessing of getting to know you or have you in their life is absolutely inspired by your strength your will to keep fighting and hanging on to hope. You are such an inspiration my dear i have no doubts in my mind that you will become everything youve ever dreamt of becoming and will continue to be a role model for girls that have been in or are in similar situations youve been in just trying to survive and not just suffer alone. I'm so PROUD of you my darling just keep your head up and dont be afraid to take any chances when it could mean your life finally falls into place and starts going the direction YOU want it to and can undoubtedly say YOU ARE HAPPY and that you did what we ALL feel is impossible to do. .. I love you with everything in me and know that YOU DESERVE that type of life and that type of happiness just dont give up baby girl you CAN do it! <3

Think of the best moment you ever had in your life that was not around alcohol and you under the influence there's nothing good that comes out of it

Userlevel 1
Badge

There are some apps on the play store, specifically for addicts - for stress, anxiety, depression, coping mechanisms, etc all while being in recovery. I recommend just going thru the apps & seeing which one would fit your needs the most. 

Join the discussion