Praying for help, I can't be homeless again 🙏🏻

Userlevel 1

Looking for a friend, advice, wisdom.

Whoever reading this I pray you never experience homelessness and never relieve an eviction notice, in Jesus name. Amen.

11 replies

Thank you so much for the positive energy, All I can say is don’t ever give up, We are all connected. I’m sure you’ll be ok, just like I will!!! 
Wish for you to get everything you need and want Amen!!!🙌🏿🙏🏿

Badge

That's what I'm facing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tiffany Samuel It looks like you managed to raise a good amount of funds so far - great job!  We’d love to hear about how you went about fundraising - it may be able to help someone else out who is just starting out. 

God is a living and caring God who loves and cares about you. I pray blessings and wealth in God’s Will over your life🙏

I bind homelessness out of your life in Jesus Name🙏

Badge

One organization shared my story for 24 hours. I can't get anyone else to do it. I've tried on my own my own nothing. This Tuesday my family and I will be homeless. We have nowhere to go. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tiffany Samuel Have you reached out to the organization that did it for you in the past to see if they would be open to you doing that again? May I ask how you inspired them to do it in the first place?

In addition to this, you can reach out to previous donors by posting an update and asking them to give again to help you cross the finish line. Repeat donors can make all the difference when you’re halfway there!  

Badge

I reached out organization through Instagram and Facebook. Instagram and Facebook has blocked me.  From sending any notifications out or posting this evening someone reported me.  So I'm completely lost getting my story out now. And I keep posting updates on my gofundme page. I just don't understand if we are told use social media that we get blocked. But all the fake people can get help with no problem. I just want to nightmare to end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tiffany Samuel If you’re having trouble posting to Facebook, you can continue to use email, text message, phone calls, and flyers to share your fundraiser forward. 

Badge

@Jules I reached my goal on Sunday.  Now the last donation that help me reached it never posted. So I don't know if I really reached my goal.  My landlord gave me 7 days after speaking to them on Monday telling them that I reached my goal on gofundme. I'm feeling really uneasy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Tiffany Samuel Congratulations on crossing your goal. That’s incredible.  All donations get reviewed by our team, so your recent donations are likely going through that process, which can take several days. I recommend showing your fundraiser to your landlord to let her know that your funds are processing and should be sent to your bank account soon. Here’s a timeline on how long it will take.  

ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS ARE INSPIRING THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Join the discussion