Some people believe that the Lord won’t put us through anything that we can’t handle, but I beg to differ he allows us to go through situations that we can’t handle on our own so that we will ask him for help and believe that he will do the work

• 18 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Father God I’m not only pray for myself and my children but I pray for every single person that has had to create a go fund me account I pray for everyone that currently has one that has had one in the past or that may need to create one in the future I pray that you will put it on peoples hearts to help out even if it’s one dollar we thank you in advance father and we believe you we trust in you and we truly mean that and will show it by not stressing or worrying we completely turn it over to you father God and we thank you in advance in Jesus name we pray amen

7 replies

Good Morning,

Haley this message and prayer has hit home. I thank you for reminding me of this. Turn to GOD for your every need. You have been a blessing to me this Sunday Morning. 

Sincerely

Tara

Userlevel 1
Badge

Father God I’m not only pray for myself and my children but I pray for every single person that has had to create a go fund me account I pray for everyone that currently has one that has had one in the past or that may need to create one in the future I pray that you will put it on peoples hearts to help out even if it’s one dollar we thank you in advance father and we believe you we trust in you and we truly mean that and will show it by not stressing or worrying we completely turn it over to you father God and we thank you in advance in Jesus name we pray amen

Amen....... You are truly an angel have a blessed day always keep your faith

Amen.

Thank you for this. I'm really at a point right now when i'm about to give up and just cry because of my situation and then i'm seeing your message.

Have a blessed day 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yeah me too I feel like giving up too but you got to keep fighting it can only get better you just have to have faith have faith in god that he's going to turn it around for you 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I lost my brother than my sister than my mom that my dad and trust it's not easy especially when you loos your 🏠 and you have to give your son to the mother because I was about to go homeless but keep your head up hi and know god will never turn his back on you and never loose your faith. It's hard I know but you can do it

Thank you for posting this it made me think I like the way you worded it so true not easy

My husband just lost his grandma sister and his mom is in the ICU just had hear surgery and it's hard especially happening less than a year

Join the discussion