What are some ways to spread holiday cheer, without involving material articles?

• 5 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

What are some ways to spread holiday cheer, without involving material articles? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I love this question @S Non-Profit . I think about this all the time because it’s easy to get overly focused on consumerism over the more important things like family.

Here’s a couple of ideas:

1. Taking a walk passed houses that have decorated for the holidays
  2. You could also do a sort of a holiday scavenger hunt in a local park and hide ornaments or fun items
  3. Watch a holiday movie every week, or better yet, make a short holiday skit
  4. Make a holiday craft using stuff you find outdoors like pinecones or dried leaves
  5. Have a hot chocolate making contest. See who makes the tastiest batch!
  6. Volunteer! This is the best time of year to give back. 

Userlevel 2

I love this question @S Non-Profit . I think about this all the time because it’s easy to get overly focused on consumerism over the more important things like family.

Here’s a couple of ideas:

1. Taking a walk passed houses that have decorated for the holidays
  2. You could also do a sort of a holiday scavenger hunt in a local park and hide ornaments or fun items
  3. Watch a holiday movie every week, or better yet, make a short holiday skit
  4. Make a holiday craft using stuff you find outdoors like pinecones or dried leaves
  5. Have a hot chocolate making contest. See who makes the tastiest batch!
  6. Volunteer! This is the best time of year to give back. 

Love this. 👌🏻

My kids know Christmas when they see the lights start to come out. For them the lights are what make Christmas. It’s pure happiness when they see them. 

Also, helping anybody that needs it. Whether it be Christmas time or if you wanna just see someone happy. 

Join the discussion