What dreams are you following by creating a fundraiser?

• 1 December 2021
  • 53 replies

Show first post

53 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I dream of moving out of where I rent at my parents’ house.

I am hoping to get my deceased baby boy his much deserved gravestone. To take care of our family by helping us afford what we need for our baby. Our angel baby. He died 12/19/21 and we will never forget how horrifying that experience was and how traumatic it was. We are living through trauma and hardship and grief now. My heart is broken 💔 

I am excited at the idea of possibly having my dreams come true!! I’d really like to move across the country and with the generosity of others, this may be a possibility! 

What dreams have you contributed to with go fund me?

To help my husband be able to see there is more than just his wheelchair.  He is such a good guy, man, father, husband but 4 years ago and aortic dissection happened and he’s tried for those years to be strong and I see he’s becoming sadder because his friends and some family have stopped coming by or him just getting together with them.  This next year God willing if we are blessed with a mobility van I can get him out (even with the covid precautions) even if it’s just to visit his children in Ohio or just go to the museum.   Simple but important things.  That’s all I want if to be able to just let him say “I’m happy again”. 

We are chasing our dream to be a difference-maker in the reforestation and conservation fields and to plant as many trees as possible. Reboot Reforestation has developed seedball and drone technology to help reforest the longleaf pine in the Southeast U.S. 

I don't belave... I don't think....I don't guess.....I know that I am liveing the best dream....... it don't matter how bad things can get down the road....... I will always Remain happy no mayyer what was thrown at me I still went on to live happy. Life.......so remind your self when you see some one that looks like if he don't own a thing and you judge him called him bad names and threw rocks at him and he smiles and for gives you just know he is happy no matter what it is and is liveing a happy life..........I really hope every will understand the moral of the story is 

Badge

My hope with this is to simply get the car fixed so my husband and I as well as our 2 kids can make progress towards getting an apartment. Our prior landlord shut off water and electric to our apartment so we are homeless. We ate lucky enough to be in a hotel thanks to dss right now but it won't last forever and a hotel room is not ideal. I want better for my kids a,d despite my disability I'm hoping that with the car we can do Instacart and Doordash to boost our income and get out of this room. 

I am excited at the idea of possibly having my dreams come true!! I’d really like to move across the country and with the generosity of others, this may be a possibility! 

Hope everything comes to light for you! Good luck 🪅

My dream is to get my store off the ground and start generating money in order to support my college tuition and pay back my student loans as well.as taking care of my two year old son and provide a safe and healthy childhood for him.

I am using this platform for that very readon, to make my dreams come true.. To open a plant nursery and pet shop all in one. I have always had an entrepreneurial mindset, but above all I honestly love helping others. 

i have a very beautiful idea for a nonprofit organization that would meet the needs of all communities based on voting in their area for what is needed. I felt like starting my fundraiser for my dream of a business would be better to start first, so that I would have more resources to get the nonprofit going afterwards. But I’m starting to feel like I should have done it the other way around. 

but it’s only just the beginning, i wont give up, and that is what will make me successful. Good bless you all. ❤️‍🔥

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone this is my first time doing this and it took me a lot of courage to even post a fundraiser for myself. I think I dropped to my lowest point. I’m never the type to ask anyone for help and also try to be independent and help those around me. I like to care for others other than myself. I’ve been on my own since 16 when my parents had left. To support myself and my one dream that I couldn’t Accomplish was to finish and go to college. It’s a struggle that I’ve had to deal with on my own but got to the point where maybe asking for help is what I need. I’m embarrassed yet hopeful that someone out there will be my halo. Thank you for hearing me out and hoping for the best

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

My dream is to open my own studio and be a full time photographer/videographer in the near future!!! 

The dream I have to share this fundraiser is to take my beautiful fiancé out on a vacation. I’ve always wanted to take her somewhere but I’ve never had the money to do so. I want her to know how special she is to me

I have a chance to walk in a couple shows for New York fashion week! Literally a dream! 

I am rooting for you and you are in mine and my daughters prayers. God bless you honey for being as strong as you are.

The manifestation I will be fulfilling will be owning a reliable source of transportation that would allow me to further my career, gain financial security and stability. Which will act as a gateway to me successfully becoming a homeowner and give allow my four blessings to live comfortably. 

Badge

I am trying new things and taking leaps of faith in the process. I pray everyone receives everything it is that they truly desire.

Badge

That my Kids at least know that there's hope that they are not alone. It got to the point that my kids don't even ask me no more if someone viewed my page . I use to be happy to log in now I'm just scared of opening it because I know I won't have a view or a donation and that I'll continue looking out the window wondering when I would walk again with my kids and have clean clothes to go outside to doctors because I been so depressed that I missed my doctor's appointment and depression hurts I never knew until now that I'm feeling all sides of it. I know my problems are nothing at all to compare to others but I am feeling the pain of how other feels, I can't explain it I became stuck can't hardly write...at this point I want to show my kids that dreams and hope are real because there's people that acknowledges who we all are. Nice and thank you.

Well, I am starting a hobby/game shop in my community. It could be such a great opportunity for the youth here. I just need to get people to understand how important this is. I am reaching out to like minded individuals and have a facebook group with 39 members. I have done this within 6 days and have raised 30 dollars out of my basic start up amount of 25,000. I am planning on having videos up on my page and a bake sale in the next month or so. Thank you for listening!

The dream of being comfortable in my own skin

I'm trying to get a food truck so I can work for myself money is low but I'm staying positive as I can

To start a YouTube Channel and post animations and gaming videos, that’s the goal with my fundraiser, I will strive and grind until I get that graphics card ! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi I’m Sheryl

and i am trying to raise money for a Multi Housing to place Domestic Violence survivors,sexual assault victims and or Homeless Women I am very Hopeful this is and has been a long time Passion for me my end goal is to open and operate over a period of time other transitional housing location’s so my fundraiser would help me tremendously as i said I am Hopeful my Prayer’s will be answered I am still under the Verification Process so just waiting on that to be over

Badge

That would help alot of people 

Userlevel 1
Badge

My Dream and Goal is to open Multi-Transitional Housing  for  Women that are Domestic Violence Survivors, Sexual Assault and Homeless I am Optimistic also I am a Woman of Great Faith and as God said Ye have not because Ye ask not so I’m trusting in what his will is for me :)

IM TRYNA START MY CLOTHING BRAND CALLED BABIES INC I HAVE A GREAT VISION 

I wanna become a youtuber so I can make money doing something I love and help out millions of people too! :)

Join the discussion