What dreams are you following by creating a fundraiser?

Show first post

120 replies

I hope my daughter’s dream to become a professional Gymnast and represent our country at the competitions will come true! She is working really hard every day, she is only ten. An Fundraiser helps her to take part in competitions and buy Team uniform which is extremely expensive. But with the people’s, God’s help her Dream should come true!

My dream is to raise very little money to jump start career. I’m very excited to be where I am at today in my life. God has been so wonderful to me, I just want to be able to help provide for my son and family as well as blessing those around me and more. Thank you.

Userlevel 1

I dream of being able to start fresh with my teenage son, away from my abusive husband and leave in peace once and for all. I want to give my son what he needs as far as medications and mental health go, he's a transgender man and I love him dearly.

I hope you all get your dreams to come true. 🙏

Userlevel 1

My dream is to raise the money for my son's treatment so he can possibly be able to see again. He went blind at 5 months old and he now has the opportunity to receive a treatment in Berlin that can help him regain some eyesight. He is almost 4 and the most amazing child in the world, and this opportunity is so great for him! ♥️

I am excited at the idea of possibly having my dreams come true!! I’d really like to move across the country and with the generosity of others, this may be a possibility! 

What dreams have you contributed to with go fund me?

My dream is to achieve financially freedom. Currently, my debt is almost double my annual salary, forcing me to pay over $2,000 a month in payments, with my highest loans at 24% interest. On my own, it will take me over ten years to pay off all my debt and cost over $250,000 in interest.

I would really love to finally be able to take a vacation (haven’t taken a real vacation in almost 10 years), or make a visit to my family and not be worried that I cannot spend anything. Most importantly, I would like to address my back issues -- building disc without the constant financial fears. Doctors have tried many alternatives but at this point it seems a surgery might happen. I am really afraid of the outcome but also what it might end up costing me pre and post recovery. 

I would like to address life as it comes but also enjoy it as it goes. I am not sure how to though. My current situation has become a constant source of stress.  

Userlevel 2

My dream is pretty simple, to not be a homeless single mom, again. I had my 1st donation the other day and was so excited. Nothing has happened since. I've posted on Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok. I don't have the option of friends and family for help or support. Hopefully the right person sees it sooner rather than later because time is running out. Evictions sneek up so fast. Anyways. I do wish everyone luck. If I was financially in a different position in my life, I'd help as many people as possible. Pay it forward. 

Hello stay positive financial freedom is a mindset ! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

the dream I am trying for is to get some of my independence back.  right now, I am totally blind, but it wasn’t always this way.  for years, after many surgeries; I had partial vision and was able to do allot of what most people take for granted like reading print, mail, letters stuck on my front door and my favorite books, menus at a restaurant.  I could do basic things like coordinating my clothes and jewelry, cleaning and keeping my house up with some skill and traveling to and from on my own.  

I lost those abilities some years ago and it has made me feel like I am a burden to my family because they have to help me so much.  I’ve even taken to asking the mail person what the notes are on my door or getting the UPS guy to tell me if the t-shirt I want to wear is clean.  I don’t ever want to block another person’s blessings, but it would be so nice to just be able to pick up something and instantly know what it is instead of having to wait until someone with working eyes comes to my door.

So I’m praying the my GoFundMe campaign makes it possible to purchase the Envision America glasses and at least 2 years of the Aira service.  This would be an incredible miracle in my life. 

My dream is to get to my fiance in Denmark. It's a worthy goal, and it will happen. I don't really know how to share my story though, or the GoFundMe page.

Userlevel 1

My dreams ☺️ so my dream as a parent right now at this time in life so I have three kids my son is 25 trying his best to be a dad and find employment, My daughter is 20 just graduated due to depression and trying to get through school with a lot on her mind, then there's my 8 year old my princess just watching learning and trying figure things out ☺️ they are my life, single mom had 4 different jobs in one year never fired things didn't work out, My dream catch up on my bills get a decent job I can be stable in take my kids on a vacation we have never been out of state as a family just to enjoy one another my stress, my depression , my anxiety all that I diagnosed myself like u want cry every day My dream to live a financial wealth life which we all deserve with that being said May God bless use on your journey as I strive to continue mine🙏

my dream is to raise enough to cover my rehabilitation and keep food on the table for the kids while i recover 😔

Userlevel 1

One day I would like to have my own business. Start off with fashion, work my way to architecture, and possibly many more. Anyone else feels this way?

My dream is pretty simple, to not be a homeless single mom, again. I had my 1st donation the other day and was so excited. Nothing has happened since. I've posted on Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok. I don't have the option of friends and family for help or support. Hopefully the right person sees it sooner rather than later because time is running out. Evictions sneek up so fast. Anyways. I do wish everyone luck. If I was financially in a different position in my life, I'd help as many people as possible. Pay it forward. 

I’m in the same boat hun! Just want to do better for my little ones! I’m praying for us all momma!

Userlevel 2
Badge

The dream I am trying to achieve is the gift of life. I want to be around to see my grandchildren grow up and be assests to their communities. I pray each of us accomplish our goals and be thankful so many care.

This is a really good questions. Cuz isn't this the whole point of life. Trying to reach our dreams and goals. Being the best kindest person we can be. I've overcame so much I never dreamed possible. I lost my entire life, in time to find an even better one. And I'd love more then anything to be able to help others do the same.

I’m in the same boat hun! Just want to do better for my little ones! I’m praying for us all momma!

I can def relate to this. The only family I have left is my mom and sister. And I thank God everyday for them. But we've been so poor our whole lives.. and as far as friends or people I could reach out to. I have none of that either. My prayers are for you💞🙏

I'm fundraising to help my local animal rescue that has absolutely no resources or support.  I just want to help these neglected animals so badly. 

Thought I would see how to get someone help but clearly GoFundMe does not really work at all after a month not one person helped 

GoFundMe TikTok everything seems to be nothing but a scam when people can't help out a disabled veteran with just one dollar then I'll scratch GoFundMe me from ever being used again it is All fake 

Every story has a beginning, and mine is no different from anyone else's who has ever dreamed of the impossible. If someone had told me that I would write and develop a sci-fi comedy series five years ago, I would've laughed at them. The COVID-19 pandemic changed lives, and mine was one of them. Now I find myself chasing a lifelong dream, and I'm both terrified and excited. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm all in! 

Join the discussion