What dreams are you following by creating a fundraiser?

• 1 December 2021
  • 53 replies

Userlevel 4

I am excited at the idea of possibly having my dreams come true!! I’d really like to move across the country and with the generosity of others, this may be a possibility! 

What dreams have you contributed to with go fund me?

53 replies

My dream is to find a home that I can call home. And not wake up everyday worried about how I'm going to be treated. My wish is to have furniture like a couch so I can sit on it and not this bed all the time in this bedroom.

I am excited at the idea of possibly having my dreams come true!! I’d really like to move across the country and with the generosity of others, this may be a possibility! 

What dreams have you contributed to with go fund me?

I am currently chasing my own dream with gofundme and hope the generosity of others helps.
I think this is a great platform for the great things people are working on and for those in need. To help someone really is a fulfilling and worth while venture. It takes a village...

Userlevel 1
Badge

I love the idea of achieving dreams together with the help of others. For me my creativity is my dream and helping others with creativity, which is why my campaign is about renewing and creating a space that not only allows me to do my creativity but ill be offering a space and time to others for free a space to be creative. Like helping people create content for starting a youtube channel, or maybe being able to record music. Ill be creating a studio space not only for my own photography but for others to really be creative.

Join the discussion