Solved

I don't know what else to do

• 2 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I thought maybe this could help me just a little bit to get the stuff I need for my baby that's coming in February but still haven't had no luck I don't have any family or friends to help me and I don't know what else to do. And advice.

icon

Best answer by Jules 2 November 2021, 20:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Crowdfunding relies heavily on rallying your local network to help you fundraise for your cause. If you don’t currently have a network, it may be worth getting to know some folks to start building one.

That being said, most people have more of a network than they realize. Think about people you’ve met in your recent past. It could be co-workers, people at your favorite restaurant, people from church, or the gym.

Once you’ve identified some potential people, advertise in those places where someone might know your face. You can use the poster feature on your fundraiser to hang flyers that list your link. I recommend putting your face as the main image, so they can recognize the fundraiser as yours. 

Another idea is to create some hand written notes and distribute them to the mailboxes in your neighborhood. 

https://gofund.me/729158ae

Join the discussion