I'm lost

• 11 January 2022
  • 3 replies

How do I get people to donate if I don't know anyone ? Drago family fund . Seems like to me you have to know everyone that donate I really don't know anyone . 

3 replies

That's okay, I don't really know anyone either but we're all trying!! But to answer one of your other questions, yes the link does work and take you to your gofundme ♡

Yeah I'm feeling like I'm in this same boat. I guess it's just spreading the word as best as we possibly can and hoping for the best?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Justin Dunbar Don’t be too hard on yourself! If you’re new to fundraising, it’s a skill that takes some time to build. The way in which you write your story, the image and title you choose, and the way you ask people to donate all contribute to your success. If you want me to try editing your story, I’d be happy to take a crack at it to see if that helps.  

In addition to that, I recommend reaching out to people individually til you get your first donation. Once you get a donation, you can ask that person to ask a friend to donate to see if you can snowball your first success to your next one! 

Join the discussion