Military Disabled Veterans

• 7 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am an Army disables Veteran who has given to his friend his family his country and anyone in need around me my entire life, and know that i have come across some medical issues with in i know i can't be there for everyone all the time but what i can do is try to bring happiness to myself by doing what I've always wanted to do, open a restaurant designed for smiles, laughter, and good old southern hospitality. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I am an Army disables Veteran who has given to his friend his family his country and anyone in need around me my entire life, and know that i have come across some medical issues with in i know i can't be there for everyone all the time but what i can do is try to bring happiness to myself by doing what I've always wanted to do, open a restaurant designed for smiles, laughter, and good old southern hospitality. 

I like it and hope you get to do this for Yourself while bringing happiness to others

Userlevel 1

Thank You Kimberly

I do appreciate your warm and encouraging words

Never had to ask for help, not sure how this works. Hopefully God will aid my family in this time of need. Bless you all. Wish the VA would help a Disabled vet better then they do.

Join the discussion