My GoFundMe page

• 3 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, I have a gofundme page for help with expenses through my carpel tunnel and neck surgeries. Looking for a few months of help with expenses untill I can go back to work. I am a single Mom of 2 and I also have Multiple Sclerosis. I do pretty well managing my MS.

I have shared through FB and twitter. Any advice on how to reach more people? 

Thank you

Bonny Blaisdell

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, I have a gofundme page for help with expenses through my carpel tunnel and neck surgeries. Looking for a few months of help with expenses untill I can go back to work. I am a single Mom of 2 and I also have Multiple Sclerosis. I do pretty well managing my MS.

I have shared through FB and twitter. Any advice on how to reach more people? 

Thank you

Bonny Blaisdell

Ive seen some groups on facebook that u could join and possible find more support

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'm going through the same thing. I also copied and pasted link to YouTube channels with churches and church website if that will help? 🙏💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Bonny Blaisdell Most of your donations will come from people you know, and people your friends know. It’s very rare for people to donate to strangers online.

I recommend identifying who hasn’t given to your fundraiser, and targeting them where they spend their time.  For example, for friends who are on Instagram mostly, create a post each week talking about your GoFundMe fundraiser and include updates along the way, or call out donors.

Because it can take up to three times before someone will get up to get their wallet,  you will want to share your fundraiser regularly on that platform to be sure your audience has viewed your campaign multiple times. 

Hello I am curious on how do I spread awareness to my story? I have never done this before and honestly it's quite upsetting and also kind of embarrassing. But if anybody could share some words of wisdom and information to help me spread my story that would be great thank you so much in advance

I just want to say bless every soul that is going thru a lot my little brother currently lost his ability to walk due to a crash and was almost kilt….. praise the lord that didint happen I just wanted to poke in and say some words of encouragement thank you to all the strong people in here keep y’all’s heads up and have a blessed day 🙌🏽

Join the discussion