the desperation is real.

• 17 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone. I started a gofundme to help get my rent caught up and I can renew my lease and get back on track. Being on disability and taking care of my moms affairs while she's in the nursing home is hard. I've gotten offer of help from 2 cousins (and im so very grateful) and church is willing to help with 1700.00, but I need to come up with another 1700 to be square. I have no place to go, and if I get a judgment, I won't be able to rent anywhere else. I have an emotional support dog and shelters won't take us. We will have to sleep in my car in a park somewhere. Im staying hopeful because God is by my side and blessing me regardless, but I really need help from any and everywhere. Thanks for letting me vent.

3 replies

I understand. I suffer from PTSD and numerous medical issues after the pandemic. I don't have enough money to pay my rent get groceries or anything. I put a GoFundMe page on there but no one seems to want to give money and I'm only asking for $350. my mother was also in the nursing home and I lost about 20 people a lot of them very close to me and I had to watch them take their last breath. SC them in my dreams at night.. if everyone could just give $5 it would be so very helpful. I am so sorry for the situation you were in as a nursing home nurse I've dealt with families and I have cried with families and I prayed with families so I'm praying for you

Thank you so much. I am praying for you also. For GodΒ to continue wrapping his arms around you, to cover you in the blood of his Son, Jesus, and heal you! In Jesus' holy and wonderful name, Amen. Strength comes in many forms. You ma'am, have ALL FORMS OF STRENGTH!! we will get through this and continue being blessed with life. I am sorry for your losses and you witnessing losses through your profession. Im sending you a virtual healing hug!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Β 

Sian

Thank you so much you have no idea how much that means to me. I seem to be forgotten by everyone in all nurses including my nursing home

Join the discussion