What are ways that you like to bring joy to people around you?

• 15 November 2021
  • 14 replies

I believe we are all here to help each other if the rest of the world could think in this way I'm sure the world would be a better place👍😁

14 replies

My recipe for a good life😊 Take a heaped cup of patients a heartfull of compassion 2 hands full of generosity a good dash of laughter a bit of understanding sprinkle generously with kindness an trust.-"method" spread over a life time😁"serve" To everybody you meet in every day of your life👍😊😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I love this  @Garry Lewis What are ways that you like to bring joy to people around you? 

Well by being me I'm a genuine honest type of guy and I'm very giving I love to help people that are genuinely in need an this brings a lot of satisfaction to me it's things like that money can not buy😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I feel the same way @Garry Lewis!

Thankyou Jules it is nice to know there are still good people around in this messed up world we live in🙂

I believe we are all here to help each other if the rest of the world could think in this way I'm sure the world would be a better place👍😁

You are right!!! The thing is that it is easy to say but really hard for people to do. Everyone is so caught up in them selves. There are some that think like you. I try too as much as I can. Its just the way the world is. Sadly. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Just for fun, what’s something you’ve done today that you think brightened someone’s day (besides this conversation which has brightened mine!).

I realized as I typed that, that I haven’t done anything today….but I now that we’ve had this conversation, I’m inspired to leave a big tip for my barista when I go out for coffee later. :grinning:

Hello🙂 Jules an I understand your frustration with the world we live in it really is a mess an good people are hard to find an that is a big part of the reason I'm here at gofundme I don't want to go the way of today's world so I will give to needy people until I can not give anymore I seem to care for others more than I care for myself but I admit it does bring a lot of satisfaction. I have just given a 40kg pigs to an Asian family to feed them and the joy on there face was gold👍😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

We need more of you @Garry Lewis

Hello too all😁 I have been with gofundme for a week now and I'm still yet to see a single donation appear but I felt to let people know that I'm here for the needy hungry homeless Australian people. I'm not a greedy person I'm a very giving person. I could sit back an get rich from my birkenshire x pigs but this would not help anyone but myself in getting rich but this would not bring me happiness I'm not driven by money but I need it to help others in need. I'm a disability pensioner doing it hard myself you only need call in at my residence to see I live in a dust bowl in a remote area I live like a Spartan but I still like an want to help needy people I have always been  like  this why change now🤗 people that do know me say that I would give the shirt off my back if I thought somebody else needed it more. Thank you sincerely garry.

We need more of you @Garry Lewis

Thankyou Jules and I'm sorry I don't mean to gloat but I have to agree with you👍😁

Just for fun, what’s something you’ve done today that you think brightened someone’s day (besides this conversation which has brightened mine!).

I realized as I typed that, that I haven’t done anything today….but I now that we’ve had this conversation, I’m inspired to leave a big tip for my barista when I go out for coffee later. :grinning:

I fed an Asian family with one of my 40kg pigs to take home and enjoy and my tip was be kind to others as I am to you and spread it around🤗👍

Badge

Thank you for being so lighthearted in a world of darkness ☺️

Anytime we are all here to help and support each other in these testing times we live in🤗

Join the discussion