Is anyone else going through a loss?

• 22 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, im Lola 

I was just wondering if anyone is going through a loss. I just recently lost my father and I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on where to get the most. Donations I can he's been gone for 17 days and he didn't have life insurance and it's really hard to pay for someone when u don't have really any way to do it. I was just wanting to ask the work out here if there was any suggestions that would help me. Need all the help I can get. I hope everyone is having a blessed day .

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Lauren Havens I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you during what must be a difficult time.

If you’d like, I’d be happy to check out your fundraiser and give you some tips. I would just need you to share the link in your next reply, and then I’ll take a look. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m worried about my brother. Nobody has heard from him lately. I can’t say he’s missing. He sometimes is mad at our parents. We lost a cat this year. She suddenly went blind and soon after was in a coma and we had to put her down. I was worried about losing my kitty Milo as he was unwell this past weekend. I took hem to the vet he has an abscess and he had a fever he’s on antibiotics and pain meds and seems to be getting better.

I sent a couple Facebook messages to my brother today. One was a gif that said merry Christmas and the other was to let him know we’re worried. No response yet.

Hey @Lauren Havens I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you during what must be a difficult time.

If you’d like, I’d be happy to check out your fundraiser and give you some tips. I would just need you to share the link in your next reply, and then I’ll take a look. 

Sorry for the loss ! Hope all works out with you 

and the family. Best friend just passed at a young age. Let me know if u need help. 

Join the discussion