help improve my gofundme

• 6 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Hope everyone is doing good! Can y'all check out my gofundme   https://gofund.me/8c1f115f     and let me know if there is anything I need to improve??  And if anyone could advise me on how to get it "shared" more I'd appreciate! And if there is anything I can do for you let me know!

Thank you for any help!

5 replies

​​​​​​​​​​Hello I'm curious first how do you email others and spread your GoFundMe account I don't know how to 

​​​​​​​​​​Hello I'm curious first how do you email others and spread your GoFundMe account I don't know how to 

You hit the share button and then choose what platform you want to use to send it.. Or you can copy it and send it that way, if email you paste it in the email.... Hope that answered your question.

Yeah I know that much just wanted to know if you can post it on here for others that have a account 

Yeah I know that much just wanted to know if you can post it on here for others that have a account 

Yeah you can post it so people can review it and give you tips if any improvements are needed ect.. Copy paste..

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @Sandro Melis I took a look at your page and have some thoughts!

• Lowering your goal amount to start might make potential donors feel like they’re making more of an impact. Try listing out your expenses and being very clear about how the funds will be spent. 

• Adding multiple photos in the middle of your story distracts from what you’re trying to say. I think having one in the middle to break up the text is fine, but would recommend moving the rest of the pictures to the bottom of the story. Changing the main image to one of yourself might make more sense for your cause as well. 

Join the discussion