Review my fundraiser

• 19 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Can someone read my plea to see if it was done correctly?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Greg Smith  Would you mind adding your fundraiser link to your Community profile, so we can take a peek and give some ideas? I also recommend uploading a profile photo, so we can get to know you a bit better. To add information to your community profile, just click your profile icon in the top right corner, and navigate to “settings.”

From there, hit the “edit profile” button to add info on your profile page.

I am very sorry, but i have severe brain fog and cannot seem to navigate to where you are directing me, i have been at it for a hour. I guess i will just stop where im at until i can find somebody in the neighborhood that can do it for me.thanks for all yall do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No worries, @Greg Smith. I did some research and found your fundraiser link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/zh5pj-medical-bills  

You can copy and paste this link into your community profile by following these steps:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I took a look at your fundraiser and you’ve done a great job creating your title and choosing a personal image of yourself. 

In terms of improvement, I have a couple of suggestions worth trying:

1. I would look for a landscape photo of yourself. Right now your main image is on it’s side so it’s hard to get a good look at it. 
  2. I would try to flesh out your story with a bit more detail. For example, start by telling a little bit about yourself, and how you arrived at your goal total. What makes up that amount specifically? Itemizing your costs is a good way to do that.  
  3. Add some options for ways people can help. For example, they can share your fundraiser. 

I hope this helps! Once you get your fundraiser to a good place, you’ll want to share promoting your fundraiser link to your family and friends. 

If anyone else in the community sees this, please don’t hesitate to chime in with ideas! 

Join the discussion