seeking advice, I’m afraid people will think my gofundme is silly. Would someone also be so kind to share feedback about my fundraiser?

• 23 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello all. As my title states, I’m worried people will just find this silly. It means so much to me and I want to show young girls that they can overcome the hardships I went through. 

Could someone also provide feedback regarding my fundraiser? I’m feeling down about it.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Abbey Hammack.  Your fundraiser isn’t silly at all.  I admire you for stepping up and doing something so brave and putting yourself out there. I will suggest that you could make your story a little more compelling if you added more details about what you went through and how it made you feel.  Also, mentioning why this is important to you would be helpful and inspiring.  I deal with mental health issues and I know how hard it is to stay positive in the face of my own inner-demons.   So reading about someone who is conquering theirs and stepping out boldly is amazing to me and gives me hope that I can do the same one of these days.  Not the pageant, but the stepping out and being bold part. (chuckle)

Also, you forgot to put your link in your request for us to look over your campaing.  I found it by clicking on your name, but newbies may not know to do that.

Anyway, good luck on the campaign to get the fees and (since i know you’ll make it) on the competition.  Blessings.

I am sure you will find silly being after all it was brought up that it only gets not much more than ;of course, to expect.

Join the discussion