Bank transfer page not loading

• 2 September 2022
  • 12 replies

Hi, I’m just wondering how to fix this bank transfer issue; I’ve clicked the transfer tab but every time it takes me right back to my fundraiser page. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong but it will not load through the bank detail page like the tutorial does on your home page. Just a bit confused?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Clayton Joyce it sounds like this might be a browser or device issue– can you try setting up transfers using Google Chrome on a computer instead? Let me know if you’re still having trouble and I can connect you to our customer care team for help! 

I am having the same issue. I switched over to my computer assuming I could not do it on my phone but am met with the same problem. I press the bank transfer button to connect a bank account to the fundraiser and it just leads me to the page that has my fundraisers on it. When I click on the fundraiser it takes me just to the fundraiser itself so I repeat the cycle and press the bank transfer button. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Lydia Rhoades I’ll go ahead and connect you to our customer care team so they can help troubleshoot this. Please be on the lookout for their reply via email.

@Clayton Joyce it sounds like this might be a browser or device issue– can you try setting up transfers using Google Chrome on a computer instead? Let me know if you’re still having trouble and I can connect you to our customer care team for help! 

I’ve tried on my computer & phone (Google Chrome on my computer) but it’s still doing the same thing. :(

How do I enter my bank information so that donations can be transferred? I clicked on the "manage" option, but it  just goes back to my fundraiser page.

Still no difference, I’ve tried on both computer and phone, different browsers & changed between wifi and data and it’s still doing the same thing. I do need to pay forward the money next week so I’m a little bit stressed 😓

I am having the same problem. And I have donations that my mom really needs. I have tried everything. This stressing me out. I have tried crome on computer laptop phone nothing please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Amanda Fowler and @Brooke Woods I see that you were able to get around whatever issue you were experiencing to set up your transfers. May I ask if you did something differently on your end to get this to work for you?

@Clayton Joyce I see that you’ve been working with our team. I let them know that you’re still experiencing issues, so please expect them to follow up with you soon. 

@Clayton Joyce  were you able to fix the issue? I am having the same problem

@Jules  @Olivia  Can someone please reply with an option to fix this issue? 

@Amanda Fowler  were you able to fix the issue? I am also having the same problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Amiey Doolan I see that you’ve submitted a ticket to our Care team. Please keep a look out for their response and assistance. They will follow up with you as soon as they can since your issue will require their attention to resolve.  

Join the discussion