Solved

Can someone explain my balance?

• 27 January 2022
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 1

I have had 1 donor that donated 2500 and the current balance on my withdrawal page shows 0.00! Can anyone explain why this is??

icon

Best answer by Olivia 28 January 2022, 06:20

View original

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Amy Hoover I see the donation displayed on your page here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/just-need-help-getting-back-on-our-feet

If you’re not able to withdraw it yet, that’s because your recent donation is just going through our verification process, which is completely normal. The funds will move from "pending" to "available" within 1-14 business days from the donation date, which can depend on the card provider.

We had problems submitting info.  We were finally given until May 5 to update info. Today our donations  refunded. When I use chat, the question I am asking is not listed.  I really needed a person to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Mary Lundy I’ll put you in touch with our customer care team so they can look into this and explain a bit further. Be sure to keep an eye out for their reply via email.

Thank you very much, it may not seem like it, bit I am intelligent, I'm just new to this and don't know what I'm doing. I'm just trying to help a gentleman that is dying and in need of kidney, I have offered mine to him, but I lost my job due to the epidemic, soy I could not keep up with my payments and my vehicle was repoed. I don't have a way to go and come to the visits required for testing to.donate a life saving procedure.fora this family. I tried to reach out to a organization, but was told if I met the criteria, they could possibly reimburse me, which baffled me because If I had the funds there would be no reason for me try outlets of reimbursement if ai had no funds

Hi, we set up a GoFundMe yesterday and we’re blown away with all the donations. When I went to our withdrawal/bank transfers section it showed a current balance of money that said was going to show in our bank account on 4/11/2022. When I logged in today it shows a current balance of $0 and has no date listed anymore for the next automatic withdrawal. Does this happen often? Is it a glitch? My bank account info is correct and verified and so is my name on the bank account so I’m wondering why it went from a positive current balance to $0 and an estimated withdrawal date to nothing over night. 

It still shows the total we’ve raised so far and about half of the total raised shows pending. Just curious why it would show a current balance of so much money and now it says $0. I also checked the activity and it says no withdrawals have been made and I checked my bank account and nothing has been added in terms of funds either. Please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Dane Denkers, congrats on the success so far! Because so many donations came in at once, the funds are in a pending state right now. That just means the most recent donations (2851.79) are going through the verification process, which is completely normal. The funds will move from "pending" to "available" within 1-14 business days from the donation date, which can depend on the card provider. Once the funds become available, GoFundMe will automatically schedule a transfer, and you'll receive the money in 2-5 business days.

Hi please can someone explain my balance too, I set up a fundraise and there was money in the current but last night with a bit pending donation. Today the donation is still pending, but there is no balance left what does this mean. 

Have I done anything wrong

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Aimee Scoffins I see that you have a balance in your account that’s scheduled to be sent, and some pending donations that will be sent after they complete the verification process. Do you still see the missing balance on your end? 

Im having issues aswell. the Fundraiser was set up by someone else. I crated an account with the link and followed all the steps in the help video. When going to transfers page, the funds say zero with no pending..  Can someone help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Masters Patrick Hey there! I let our team know about your experience and they sent you an outreach. It looks like you’re all good to go. You’re just experiencing a display error from within your account, but the funds are on the way. 

I also have the same issue Masters Patrick is having. His screen shot of his current balance and processing is identical to mine. I'm just wondering if the response to him would be the same scenario as mine. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Brian Godbey it looks like the issue on your account is slightly different but our customer care team will need to confirm. I can see you’ve already written into their team so just be sure to keep an eye out for their response via email.

In my account it shows 0.00 balance but it shows 7500 raised and I keep getting emails saying there is a balance waiting to be withdrawn or it will be refunded 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Laufey Medina apologies for the confusion here. This is another bug our teams are currently working to fix, but I can confirm you’re all set here and you can ignore those emails!

Hello, I'm hoping someone can explain what has happened. My GoFundMe banking info does not belong to me! I see 0.00 balance with funds transferred. I have not authorized anyone else and the last 4 digits of the banking info are not mine! Where are my donations? Have I been scammed?

Hello All, 

I was able to find all the deposits in my own banking! Thank you GoFundMe.

Appreciate the service!

I’m having the same issue.  My currant Balance is showing 0,  why can’t I withdraw my funds yet?

Hello Teresa, 

It took a few days, but the $ got automatically deposited in my account. I was freaked out because near the bank icon the 4 digits represented are not my bank numbers!

I checked with my bank and they could see the transfer, and then it did show up in my account and mobile banking app. 

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Teresa Miller it looks like you were able to set up transfers and the funds have already been sent out to you, so the balance is currently $0. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I'll be more than happy to help. 

hi, similar issue as above. We had to increase the goal, and my brother set up the GoFundMe for me so he did this. We’ve received more donations this weekend, but it shows nothing available for transfer or pending. Can you look into this for me? My abuser has been very upset that I created a gofundme to get help with legal fees to protect my daughter so I’m scared that he’s done something to interfere with the campaign. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Vivian Solomon unfortunately this is a bug affecting some accounts on GoFundMe at the moment. We don’t have the tools in community needed to resolve this issue. However, I’ll get you sent over to their team right now just to make sure you’re all set. Please be on the lookout for their reply via email. 

I am experiencing the same issue. My page says $0.00 balance and no payments processing, along with no scheduled transfers, but I've raised $70. Please help

Im having issues  the Fundraiser was set up by someone else. I crated an account with the link and followed all the steps in the help video. When going to transfers page, the funds say zero with no pending..  Can someone help me? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Jonathan Matthews @Mark Mounts you’ll need to work with our customer care team to ensure this is all set. I’ve connected you both to their team so please be on the lookout for their response via email. 

Join the discussion