Solved

Currency

• 19 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Hey, I have a question.

I am currently living in Germany but almost all my friends and social media following are from the US. Is it possible for me to have my fundraising show USD instead of Euro but still withdrawal to a German bank account?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Olivia 19 October 2022, 23:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Layla Francis the currency of your fundraiser will need to be the same one of the country your bank account is located in (Euros). That ensures you’ll be able to set up your bank transfers without any issues. 

People can donate to your fundraiser from all over the world using a major credit or debit card, though! When donating, they’ll just need to choose the amount they’d like to donate in Euros. Then, they’ll be charged the equivalent to that amount in their own currency. 

@Layla Francis the currency of your fundraiser will need to be the same one of the country your bank account is located in (Euros). That ensures you’ll be able to set up your bank transfers without any issues. 

People can donate to your fundraiser from all over the world using a major credit or debit card, though! When donating, they’ll just need to choose the amount they’d like to donate in Euros. Then, they’ll be charged the equivalent to that amount in their own currency. 

Understood! Thank you!

Hi Olivia, does the donation have to be in euros evev if they're from America?

US currency 

i don’t understand the total system to get started

regards thank you

Laurie Lyons

I need help changing my heading and changing the body of information. I find the Gofundme app very hard to navigate. How do you delete? Maybe I need to start over again? Whoever answers me here...  where do I find that response? Thanks, kay

Also where to get HELP from gofundme? I accidentally found it once but dot remember where to find again? Kay

I’m having a really hard time raising more than $525. Our son was brutally beaten, knocked unconscious and shot twice. All my friends have shared. How do I get it out there to more people. 2 weeks in medical ICU. Thank you for any advice.

Join the discussion