"Current balance" 0 and "Donations still processing" 0

Hello, after reaching the goal and setting the bank account as beneficiary both these balances show 0. Only “Total raised” shows the amount.

Next automatic transfer says “None scheduled yet”.

Is this right or is there something wrong?

Thank you!

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Henrique sorry for the trouble! I’m going to create a request for you and send it over to the customer care team. They can easily get this fixed for you. Please keep an eye out for their response via email.

I’m having this same issue. It’s driving me crazy, I’ve tried everything to fix it. I’ve submitted a ticket but haven’t heard anything back. I need to be able to give the money to my parents on Friday, but at this point I might just have to pull it out of my own bank account. Super frustrating! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Elizabeth Allen My apologies - I see that you attempted to write in several times, but we’re having trouble getting through to a team member. I’ve created a support ticket from my end, so an agent can reach out to you and assist. Thank you for your patience and keep an eye out for our team’s response. 

Jules

Can you help me as well. I have yet to get confirmation that the rest of my raised donations have been sent to bank. It says none scheduled yet. Balance 0. Donations raised and processed of  165.00. Do I need a customer service ticket set up to get it looked into?

Help!  I am having the same problem.  I was trying to upload some remaining documents and now I can’t even find the option to add them.  All I see that $0 is available for transfer even though I got any email saying the money was ready.

Submit tickets and try to connect to customer service through the chat bot! It’s an issue only they can fix. I had to send in 6 or 7 tickets and try the chat bot multiple times before I got through. Be persistent! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Norma Torres I see your funds are in transit, so that’s why it’s showing $0 to be transferred, cause they’re already on the way. It takes 2-5 business days for them to arrive. 

@Jules Thanks so much!  It told me last week that it would take a few days and it has already been about 5 work days, I think.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Norma Torres  I’ve created a support ticket with our care team, so please keep a look out for their response. They should be able to help you with this. 

@Jules  I’m going through this same issue. What should I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Sydney Nolden I see that our team member followed up with you today. Please check your email for their response and the next steps. 

Hi, I added my bank information earlier and my balance say’s $0 and no transfer scheduled as well. I have a green banner saying my bank information has been verified. I also see $989.85 under total raised. Can you please assist? This is very confusing. 

@Jules I received a deposit into my bank account but it was short one of the $100 deposits and amount available to withdraw. Under donations still processing it doesn’t show any still pending for the last few days. Can you please look into this and see why I was shorted? We raised $1,025 and after fees I was eligible for $989.95 but only received in my bank $893.05.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Brianna Martinez   I’ve created a support request for them to take a look and make sure you’re paid out in full. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and keep a look out for their response. As a heads up, we’re a little backed up, so it may take a little time, but they’ll get to you soon! 

@Jules thanks for your help!

@Jules i still haven’t heard back from anyone and still haven’t received the difference. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Brianna Martinez We’re very backed up, so that’s likely why.  For now, I’ll escalate this for you to see if we can get a care agents eyes on it sooner. 

There is a green banner saying my set up was successful, but $0 current balance and $0 donation still processing, with no next transfer scheduled and under activity and  no completed transfer can be found. I’ve sent in multiple tickets, and no response. Why is this happening even with everything being verified. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Kenva Mader there’s an ongoing bug our team is working hard to fix and the customer care team is catching up on requests. I just sent your account over to them though and can confirm they’ll be in touch with you today.

I’m running into this same issue. The fundraiser has been up for several weeks yet none of the donations show as available for transfer. What is the delay, and how can this be cleared up? All of my bank account and ID info is verified.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@jrjags80 unfortunately this is a bug affecting some accounts on GoFundMe at the moment and our customer care team is working hard to catch up on these requests. We don’t have the tools in community needed to resolve this issue. However, I can see you’ve already written into the their team so please be on the lookout for their response soon.

Hello - I am also having the same issue.  I attempted to transfer funds over a month ago.  My account says the current balance is zero, there are no scheduled transfers, and the donations are pending.  Can someone check on this please?

Thanks!

Carly

Join the discussion