Solved

editing description

• 1 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey guys,

I’m having trouble editing my description! 
it just won’t save. Continuously comes up with error.

Are we able to change the description after initial setup? 

Cheers!

icon

Best answer by Olivia 1 December 2021, 19:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Cassandra L H it sounds like this could be a device or browser issue. Can you try again using a computer or different web browser? We find Google Chrome works the best.

You can then edit your fundraiser at any time with these steps:

1. Sign in to your GoFundMe account.
  2. Select your name in the top right corner.
  3. Choose “Your fundraisers.” Locate the fundraiser you’d like to view and click “Manage.”
  4. Choose the "Edit and Settings" button under your fundraiser title. On your mobile device, simply select "Edit" at the bottom of your screen.

If you continue to have trouble, you can reach out to our customer care team by clicking the green “Get Help’ button here and they can take care of those edits for you.

I can't really say much because I have not raised any money at all for my fundraiser but I could say stay positive be hopeful and be humble and good things should happen.

Thank you!!! Thats very sweet !! Its hard no one even comments so it gets discouraging!!! Its Christmas and we use to split everything now its all on me !!! Iam 62 with SSI I HAVE to fix my car and now his van so i can hopefully start driving for uber again!!!! But Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!🎄🎄🎄🎄✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Join the discussion