Funds

• 1 November 2022
  • 3 replies

When I logged in to check on how my campaign was going earlier today, I notice this alert (We need more information before we can send your funds) at the top of the screen. How can I take care of this so I can transfer the money from my fundraiser to my bank? I thought I uploaded and filled out everything correctly. If I lose the money thats already been donated, I’ll be devastated.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Brandon Wilson I’m sorry this was stressful. It looks like your fundraiser may have been going through a routine review process, and it looks complete to me now and you should be all set. If you’re still seeing an alert banner, please let me know. 

Hi @Brandon Wilson I’m sorry this was stressful. It looks like your fundraiser may have been going through a routine review process, and it looks complete to me now and you should be all set. If you’re still seeing an alert banner, please let me know. 

Looks like all things are good!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Great to hear @Brandon Wilson and please let me know if you think of any feedback that you think might make the standard review process a bit less alarming. There’s definitely room for improvement in our messaging and I’ll talk to the teams about this. 

Join the discussion