GoFundMe not sending email verification

I’ve tried resending it multiple times, verified the email on file is correct, contacting support, and it has not been resolved. I would prefer not to lose the money that has been donated to my fundraiser and be able to set up my transfers. And, I’ve been sent other emails by GFM, but not the email verification email. Any help is appreciated thank you

12 replies

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried resending email, checking junk folders, and contacting their support as I need these funds delivered to my recipient. I wonder if it’s their email notification system. Whatever the case, I’m also wondering if there is-any-other way to contact their support team via email, phone number, address, as this is posing as a real problem for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Clara Bryant  I see that your issue has been resolved and your email has been verified. @Jeremy Ocana I’m going to send this issue over to our customer care team and they’ll be able to help you with this. Be sure to keep an eye out for their response via email! They’re a bit backed up, so it may take a little time. 

Hey @Clara Bryant  I see that your issue has been resolved and your email has been verified. @Jeremy Ocana I’m going to send this issue over to our customer care team and they’ll be able to help you with this. Be sure to keep an eye out for their response via email! They’re a bit backed up, so it may take a little time. 

I am also having the same issue and my friend I’m raising money for really needs the money 

Badge

I’ve tried resending it multiple times, verified the email on file is correct, contacting support, and it has not been resolved. I would prefer not to lose the money that has been donated to my fundraiser and be able to set up my transfers. And, I’ve been sent other emails by GFM, but not the email verification email. Any help is appreciated thank you

I have been experiencing the same problem, I get emails when there are donations but unable to transfer the money into our account and not sure what is going on.  I have sent so many email to verify my email and nothing.

I even opened 2 tickets and I am a bit concerned as to why I have not received my verification email, so I can set up my accounts.  

I am really concerned, our page is for memorial services… 

Badge

Me too… 

What is going on?  A bit concerned as this is for a family memorial’s service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @MONICA RUBIO Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’ve alerted our team and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Badge

Thank you, it’s a bit frustrating because I’ve been trying for the last 2 days and the funds are for a memorial and getting a bit nervous.  

I have opened 3 tickets and have have sent so many emails… thank you.

I am extremely frustrated with this same situation.  I started this so my cat can go to vet an ove raised money but now my beneficiary can't receive the dam email so I can't access the funds and take my hurt cat to the vet

Badge

I am extremely frustrated with this same situation.  I started this so my cat can go to vet an ove raised money but now my beneficiary can't receive the dam email so I can't access the funds and take my hurt cat to the vet

David,

I think something was going on with my email and facebook account, just not sure… so this is what I tried, I changed my email within the account because I wasn’t getting anywhere, I was going to call the Attorney General and file a complaint as well with BBB.  Today, it actually sent me an email to my new email… I totally understand your frustration and hope this is a fix for you too… there is a section where you can change or update your email, I had to wait a couple of days for that… so if you want to try that and be a little more patient that might work.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @David 'RED'Dotson  Our team followed up with your beneficiary on Saturday. Please let them know to check their inbox, spam, and junk folders for a message from our team. If they can’t locate it, let me know. 

In having same problem, with email verification, very frustrated.

Made a gofundme page for my daughter that has her son in the icu hospital and needs the funds and no one has contacted me either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Esther Zaro It looks like you wrote into our customer support team from an email different than the one connected to your account, which might be causing the confusion. Kajal from the customer care team responded to your email on Sunday in the email titled “Not receiving verification email.” They’ll just need you to reply to that email with the one you used to set up your account for security purposes, and then they can get this resolved for you. 

Join the discussion