Having issues setting up banking information

• 5 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Finally I’ve been going crazy for 10 days trying to set up an account it has me going in so many circles and I really need to get this money set up in my bank everything it tells me to do it does an offer there is no page for bank transfers when it offers me to set up an account it goes right back to the original page and this must be going on for a long time because I’m looking at other emails from months ago that are saying the same thing so this has been going on for a long time so how are we going to correct us for the money goes back to the donors 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Sonny Maass can you let us know where you’re running into trouble specifically? Are you receiving the verification email to transfer donations, and if not, can you try the steps to transfer on a computer instead of an iPhone? 

You can learn more about the steps to get your funds here: https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001992767-How-to-transfer-funds

Hello ,yes having trouble. But don’t have access to a computer.. when I hit transfer it tells  to check email for verification. But nothing is sent. Or if something is it has me start all over again. There’s no bank selection button to set up bank information . 

I was recently added as a beneficiary. I accepted the email that said Would you like to accept the money raised by this fundraiser? I clicked it and the fundraiser was added to my go fund me account, but I have also been trying to setup my bank information on this go fund me account, I click on the pencil and, it shows up bank information but nothing more. Is there any other step that I am missing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Sonny Maass I see you’re already in touch with our customer care team and they’ll be able to take care of this for you.

@Richard Rouse I see you’re in touch with Maddy on their team as well so just be sure to continue working with her via email and she’ll help you get this resolved.

Thank you both so much for your continued patience! 

Join the discussion