Question

help with setting up withdrawals

• 3 January 2022
  • 9 replies

I have found the instructions for setting up withdraws but for some reason I have had multiple email verifications and I have to verify phone number every time I login, something seems wrong, I have been trying for a while now and need help, any suggestions?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Zack Rosser I can see you were able to set up withdrawals, but let me know if you’re still having trouble and I’ll be happy to help! 

Badge

Hey @Zack Rosser I can see you were able to set up withdrawals, but let me know if you’re still having trouble and I’ll be happy to help! 

Olivia. Can you please help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Twila Phillips how can I help?

When I hit the button to accept as a beneficiary nothing happens

Badge

@Twila Phillips how can I help?

How do I know if I have my withdrawals set-up correct? I hit the button in email to verify my email and it takes me straight here to the community. Also how long before they start going in the bank?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Twila Phillips thanks for your patience. A customer care agent will be in touch with you shortly to help you set up withdrawals. Be sure to keep an eye out for their reply via email! 

Hi there!! I have set up my withdrawal but I keep getting emails saying to set withdrawals and that mine needs to be changed because it failed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Teresa Jones so sorry about that. It does look like that withdrawal failed, so I’m going to send this issue over to our customer care team to take a look at. Be sure to keep an eye out for their reply with the next steps via email! 

Ok. Thank you so much 

Join the discussion