How do I figure out where the money gets deposited?

• 29 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I need to know where the donations are being deposited. I didn't see anything about adding my bank account or anything about where the money is being deposited.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rachel Losure  Each fundraiser is set up with a payment processor that holds the donations until you’ve set up your bank account information. Once you get your first donation, you will be prompted to withdraw, since payment processors can’t hold onto funds indefinitely. 

First, the fundraiser was published without a bank account. Where is the bank account information being put in? Is the payment processor waiting for the first fund to be deposited then send the information? I do not see where to add a bank account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Russell Ealy You can add a bank account by clicking on “Manage” on your fundraiser from your browser, and then selecting “Bank transfers.”  

I began a GoFundMe page for my daughter who passed away for her memorial and having to go out of state to get her personal property where she was staying I need to do this now and I fell out all the paperwork some copy of my driver's license everything is copacetic but it's not deposited my money into my account card

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Caroline Foister It takes 2-5 business days (M-F) for funds to arrive, so if you got a notification that funds were sent, it may take some time before you see them. 

For more information on timelines and what to expect, check out this help center article here - https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402880931476-When-will-I-receive-my-money-

Just make a card and it will get deposit there how did you get money yet

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Enrique Rivera Can you clarify a bit? I’m not sure I fully understand. 

Join the discussion