Solved

How do I get my GoFundMe on the "Free To Be You" page for gender confirmation surgery?

• 9 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I was looking on the page to see if I could figure it out, but the link just sent me to the help center. I couldn't figure out what to do next if I have to go through there because I couldn't find anything in there to help me. I'd appreciate any help that I can get so I can get my GoFundMe on the page.

icon

Best answer by Cris 10 January 2022, 18:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alec welcome. I’ve used my ✨magic staff powers✨ to move this conversation over to our product questions category, where it fits a bit better, and I’ve gone ahead and archived your second post.

Great point about that link to the help center being confusing, I’ll talk to that team and see if they can link directly to the “how to contact support” page instead, which would probably make this a lot more clear! 

I’ll go ahead and ask people to get you added to that page, so don’t worry about contacting our support team. I’d expect they’ll update the page later today.

Also while I’m here, I’d encourage checking out some of our posts about how to share your fundraiser and get more donations. While being on the "Free To Be You" may help, the biggest momentum driver tends to be your own network.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

@Cris Thank you! I'll also make sure I check out some of those posts as well.

Hi, doing some research on how to promote my GoFundMe and the free to be you page sounds like a blessing within itself and a privileged opportunity that I would be beyond grateful to be put on. Hope you’re having a great start to your new year and able to get back to me soon. 

Thank you!

Join the discussion