How do I reset my password?

• 16 November 2021
  • 5 replies

I have been set up for 5 days and am receiving donations. I somehow forgot to set a gofundme

password. What do I do? I tried to enter a new password but it wanted the old one first. I messed up!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @David Firestone. You should be able to click “Forgot your password” and send a reset password link to your email. Try out this link here to see if that works for you - https://www.gofundme.com/forgot-password

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I used the “forgot password” feature and could login that way, but it didn’t give me the opportunity to set the password. For using the standard method of changing the password over account settings, I have to know the current password… As a result I have to use the “forgot password” feature every time I have to login

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @yuwash It looks like you might not have a full account (rather just a donor account), but our Care team should be able to help you with this. I’m going to send them an email with your information and they will follow up there to help you reset your password more permanently.  

Thank you very much @Jules it worked now! (I could set the password after using the “forgot password” feature)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

So glad to hear that, @yuwash 

Join the discussion