Solved

How to add a QR code to my GoFundMe page?

• 6 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Can you please assist me in adding a qr code to my go fund me page? I need detailed instructions. I tried to do it with what i found and it did not work. I have it saved already but do not know how to add it. Thanks for your help. 

icon

Best answer by Jules 9 August 2022, 00:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @Jennifer Spofford  Because most people will be on their phone, you’ll want to add the link directly to your GoFundMe campaign instead of using a QR code. QR codes are mostly used as a way for people to quickly navigate to a link that they may have found on a sign out in the world. They’re not embedded in website content usually. 

If you would like to know how to create a QR code for your GoFundMe that you can post around your neighborhood, try using these instructions

Thank you @Jules jules. I appreciate the message. I am trying to make a sign. That is the reason behind wanting the qr code to begin with. 

What I am needing to know is how to put it on to the go fund me so I can make a sign? Does that make more sense?

Ok. so do I understand you correctly that I will need to add my link back onto the campaign? This is all very confusing to me. Thanks. 

I will look at what you added as well.

Be well.   J

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jennifer Spofford the link Jules provided in her response will include instructions on how to include the QR on a printed flyer. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Join the discussion