How to follow

• 6 January 2022
  • 3 replies

How do I follow people in the community on GoFundMe

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Nikole Castro welcome. You can follow other community members if you click through to their profile (by clicking on the username), but it isn’t like other social media platforms – it isn’t likely to be useful to follow people here, generally folks just navigate around the page and participate in different conversations. Let us know if you have any other questions!

If I may jump into this thread, I just want to say that there are times when one would want to follow a particular campaign, to follow how it’s going, perhaps to make occasional additional donations. It’s just surprising that there isn’t a mechanism to do that. On the one I’m particularly interested in, there isn’t even a link to click on the user name, there’s no link there so no way to go to the profile. Is this something that depends on how the campaign is set up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Keith Gardner unfortunately that feature to follow a fundraiser isn’t available anymore unless you donate to the page. Your feedback is super helpful though so I’ll definitely pass this along and see if we can get that changed in the future! 

Join the discussion