Solved

How to get on GoFundMe's homepage?

• 12 November 2021
  • 2 replies

How can I get my ad posted on the main screen do you guys do that for me or other people able to view my ad https://gofund.me/c3bf48dd

icon

Best answer by Jules 12 November 2021, 19:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Great question @Lisa Roesch The fundraisers you see on the home page are put there because they’re trending due to the number of donations and shares they’re getting, usually because they have done a great job sharing or have been featured by the news.  GoFundMe does not manually put them there. 

Since most donations will be from people you know, the best way to gain traction is to get your closest friends and family involved in your fundraiser. That way, they can help seed your fundraiser with donations, and share to their own networks. 

I have had my GoFundMe page up for a few weeks and only received one donation and that was from myself donating to my own account. The reason I did this was because I wasn't receiving any donations and I thought that maybe their was a glitch on my account, so I did this just to test it and make sure it was working. It does work. When I donated to my own account it immediately showed up on my page, But I haven't received any other donations. Can someone please help me with this? This is my first time using GoFundMe and I can really use some advice. My Fiancee, Rachel Baker is very sick and I am desperately trying to raise funds to help her. Thanks so much !!!

Chris Tucker

Join the discussion