Is there a phone number?

I need a phone number to talk to a person about my account 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Elizabeth Nelson our customer care team currently offers full customer support via email and live chat, but I may be able to help as well - can you let me know what the concern is? 

@Elizabeth Nelson our customer care team currently offers full customer support via email and live chat, but I may be able to help as well - can you let me know what the concern is? 

I still haven't gotten a donation, could u look at my account an make sure it's right

I have a problem. I don't know if I set up my account right one of my friends tried to send me over money and they couldn't. Are you able to help me to see if it's done correctly thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Joseph Pryor @David Romano I can confirm both of your GoFundMe fundraisers are set up and able to receive donations.

If you're looking for general advice about how to share and get the word out, here's a few recent discussions that might help:

* How to get noticed without social media

* How do you ask people to share your GoFundMe?

* Other ways to share

I need a phone number as well. My need is urgent . The fundraiser is in review with no way to reach anyone to resolve it

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Sharon hamlin I see your fundraiser was cleared this morning so you’re all set now.

Please, please, please help. The verification email for setting up withdraws on the account I set up for my son, doesn’t come through to my inbox. I get every other type of email communication (reminders to set up our bank info for transferring funds, etc) just not the email verification. We’ve tried resending the email numerous times. We’ve tried changing the email address, but the system doesn’t allow that function. We’ve sent two requests for help via the chat line and no one has reached out to us. He neeeeeds the money we’ve raised and everything we’ve tried, following the instruction on the site, has failed to help us access it. I can’t find a phone number anywhere. PLEASE HELP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Deeatra Kajfosz I’m so sorry– this is an ongoing bug our team is working hard to fix, but in the meantime our customer care team will be able to help you out. I see you’ve already reached out to them so be on the lookout for their reply via email shortly and they’ll get this fixed up for you. 

I cancelled the campaign. Then filled out the form in order to refund donors.I just received an email stating the donor money was being deposited into my bank account. What do I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Janine Stamer I see our customer care team got in touch with you yesterday evening, letting you know you’ll need to return the donations to donors outside of GoFundMe. 

Join the discussion