Solved

Not letting me set up withdrawals

• 21 January 2022
  • 15 replies

It’s not letting me set up withdrawals at all. When i click on withdraw it just gives me a page with.. 

Scheduled Deposits

Pending balance: $693.82
Your Stripe login email: ……..2@hotmail.com

And then, just info about Stripe. No option to enter personal or bank details.

I have funds available and don’t know how to access them.

Can you please help?

icon

Best answer by Olivia 22 January 2022, 00:51

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Nikki Kunde to clarify, those donations aren’t available to withdraw yet since they’re still pending. Your recent donations are just going through our verification process, which is completely normal. The funds will move from "pending" to "available" within 1-14 business days from the donation date, which can depend on the card provider. 

Ok, so I have an issue as well. And after I Googled GFM complaints I found out that there are so many people having problems with yalls withdrawal process and I really hope I haven't contributed to the scam of a bunch of peoples money who were trying to help pay for my mother's funeral expenses. I have clicked withdraw to bank and been told to verify my email over and OVER AND OVER again and it keeps taking me back to GFM apps homescreen only to have gotten no where and nothing be different why am I stuck on the verify email loop. My email is [redacted] and it says it's verified yet when I try to withdraw the funds it sends me back to VERIFY EMAIL screen. What the heck is going on? How am I going to explain to my friends and family that their money was just taken from them and that I can't even withdraw it. I really hope someone can help. I created a support ticket and still haven't heart back from anyone. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Dakota Harris I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re running into with the verify email process. This is an issue that has effected a small percentage of customers, and I’ll make sure to check on the status of this bug fix.

It looks like you got in touch with our Customer Care team over email and they were able to help verify your email address. If you have specific questions about your GoFundMe account, the Customer Care team are going to be best equipped to help. 

I’m also having issue but I can’t even get to the page to add my bank account info. I get a null error message. I’m new to this so not sure if I’m doing something wrong but I have tried multiple times with the same message on the app and online. Please help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Kristy Stacy it looks like a member from the customer care team was able to provide instructions and help you set up bank transfers, but let us know if you’re still running into trouble! 

I'm having the same problem with hitting bank transfers then verify email over and over again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angela DeVore it looks like you were able to get bank transfers set up successfully, but let me know if you’re still having trouble.

I'm having the same problem. Every time I go to verify my email it says fundraiser doesn't even exist. Somebody genuinely tell me how to get my funds off of here

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Larry Hudson I’ve created a support ticket to help get you set up. Please keep a look out for a message from our team in your inbox. 

Hi, I’ve setup a beneficiary to receive the raised funds instead of myself but they’re not being given the option to withdraw the funds. The bank information has been verified as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Chloe Emmanuel apologies for the confusion here. This is a bug our team is currently working to fix, but I’m going to send you over to the customer care team. They’ll be able to help Sheraline transfer the funds. Please be on the lookout for their response via email! 

Thank you very much. She received $628.15 out of the $772.90 total. I hope that is rectified soon as well.

I cannot withdraw my money it says $0.  Why when I know I have  $580.50 after you took your percentage.  Also I noticed my phone number has been changed.  Tried to fix it but they won’t send me a code.  I too am afraid this is a scam and fear those people who loved me enough to donate will be scammed out of their money.  That money was for my move back home.  When my furniture arrives I will not have the money to pay..  this needs to be resolved now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Cynthia Robertson unfortunately this is a bug affecting some accounts on GoFundMe at the moment and our customer care team is working hard to catch up on these requests. I promise this isn’t a scam. We don’t have the tools in community needed to resolve this issue. However, I can see you’ve already written into the their team, so please be on the lookout for their response soon. We really appreciate your patience in the meantime.

I have clicked withdraw to bank and been told to verify my email over and over and over again and it keeps taking me back to GFM apps home screen only to have gotten nowhere and nothing be different why am I stuck on the verify email loop. My email is [redacted] and it says it's verified yet when I try to withdraw the funds it sends me back to VERIFY EMAIL screen

Join the discussion