Question about Listings

• 22 September 2022
  • 1 reply

I was wondering why the listings of the Fund Raisers are listed by who got a donation last. I listed my fund raiser 3 days ago, spent an hour looking through the area I posted in in which is Emergency yet i don’t see my listing anywhere. It would make sense to me to have a pull down menu where people could view most recent added and such and the listings should be listed by posted date with a pull down menu to select a different Category.

A visit counter on the fund raiser page would be also be a great tool to see how many people actually visited your fund raiser page. The way it is now you have no idea if people even viewed your page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@MichaelM We really value your feedback and I’ll pass your thoughts on to our team. This has been suggested before, and we’re always trying to make GoFundMe better, so hopefully we will be able to improve our product with your help.

Also, just a reminder that with crowdfunding, most of the donations will usually come from people you know by sharing it with them directly rather than through strangers scrolling through the GoFundMe site.  

Join the discussion