• 5 replies

Are deposits into my bank ever made on weekends or holidays?  Candace in USA

icon

Best answer by Jules 19 September 2022, 21:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great question @Candace. The timeline for bank transfers does not include weekends or holidays. 

i cant get  my funds from the my aunt who donated on face book  how do i get it  tranfered to my account

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@ginger kumpf are you referring to this fundraiser? https://www.gofundme.com/f/6j2qet-please-help-my-puppie

If so, it looks like you’ve received the one donation and it’s already been transferred to your account. If your aunt donated on Facebook, you won’t be able to access the donation on GoFundMe. 

Please help i cant transfer the money to my bank ..its taking me in circles there is no where to put my bank info ..it asks for me to verfy my email and i do and it takes me to make a new gofundme it says click here to set it up and it send me to make a new page

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Sabrina Babey I can see you were already able to get in touch with our customer care team, so I’ve let them know you’re still running into trouble and they’ll be following up with you via email to help. We appreciate your patience in the meantime! 

Join the discussion