Verifying email not working

Userlevel 2

I have verified my email 3 times. But when I try to do a transfer i keep getting ask to verify my email.  

64 replies

Hi @Jules …I am having the same issue…the verification email never arrives.  Will you please open a ticket for me, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Jill Clear  and @Yatir Nitzany We have two tickets started for you.  Be sure to keep an eye out for their response via email! They’re a little backed up, so it may take them some time to reach you, but you should see their response soon. 

I have been trying to verify my email address so I can start bank transfers. I have clicked on the verify your email address link many times from my laptop and mobile phone but never recieve the email. It’s not in my spam folder etc. Please help. The Bot is useless by the way. TIA

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Ethan Adamson Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry to hear that the Bot was not helpful to you! I’m glad you were able to locate the community and reach out to the company here for support. I’ve created a support ticket for you with our team, so please expect an email from them soon to show up in your inbox! If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. 

Hi @Jules I am also having a problem with Email verification.

I got the initial email, clicked it and it said the email was verified successfully. But whenever I go to other pages like “donations you’ve made” it says I still need to verify, and clicking the button doesn’t actually send an email.

It might be just because it’s a new account, does it usually take a while to verify to look at the donations you’ve made? I’ve made one donation so far if that helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @PoP PEI I’m so so sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your email verification and with reaching out to our team. Especially since your donors were starting to get involved and I know how stressful that can be. I do see that you were able to get your email verified now, so you can move on to set up your transfers if you’d like. If you’re still having trouble, please feel free to @mention me so I can take a look further. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Marisa Bisset Sorry for the delay. I created a ticket for you with our support team so they can troubleshoot with you directly. 

I’m having the same issue.  I received the original email to verify my account, after clicking it the page displays that it has been verified - however when I look at “my donations” it states I still need to verify my email.  I’ve “verified” it several times with no luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Dan Gieser I’ve created a support ticket with our Care team to assist you with this. They will get back to you as soon as they can to help. 

I’m having the same issue.  I received the original email to verify my account, after clicking it the page displays that it has been verified - however when I look at “my donations” it states I still need to verify my email.  I’ve “verified” it several times with no luck

I’m having this exact issue as well!

This issue is happening for me as well... I literally hit the verifying link in the email, it shoots me to the app and I go back to withdrawals and refresh the page as it tells me. Then it just asks me again to verify my email. Tried since first donation (3 days ago)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @shadykit  please keep a look out for a response from our Care team in your inbox. They’ll be able to help get you verified. 

@Candace Miles It looks like you were able to get your email verified and you should be good to go. If you need additional support for setting up transfers, I recommend reaching out to our Care team, so they can provide a customize experience for you. We can only go into so much detail on a public forum. Contact them through the help center by choosing, “get help.” 

same here, except i can’t access “Donations you’ve made”. very annoying as i’d like to add a message to one of my donations

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know @Trevor Ng! Our team will reach out to you soon via email to assist with that. 

Join the discussion