Verifying my identity withdraw funds

• 29 January 2022
  • 14 replies

My granddaughter set up a go fund me for my daughter who lost her life on 1/19/22 in a County Jail in KS. She made me the beneficiary so I can pay the funeral expenses. I accepted the email. I downloaded my Driver’s License and filled out all information several times because the DL kept getting a red triangle. I finally got them to turn green and I hit done and got a message saying it would take time to verify.  I checked again and my identity said unsuccessful and my pictures has a red triangle again and I got this message.

Unsuccessful

We are not able to verify you with the details provided. Please review the information submitted and upload a photo ID. Information entered does not match ID document uploaded. Please review the information submitted and upload a photo ID.

There have not been any agents responding to me for the last 2 days. No phone number to call.  I am deeply worried that I will not be able to retrieve any donations! I need help please from anyone that can.

Ty

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@JAMES WINBORN I can promise we’ll get you these donations- this type of error is common. I see you’ve been in touch with a support agent who’s helping you with this process - they’ll be following up with you now regarding the next steps. Thanks for your patience! 

my beneficiary has not recieved a verificatin link how do she submit her information 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Zelmarie McKinney It looks like the beneficiary was able to verify her account about an hour ago and is in the process of setting up bank transfers. Let me know if you have any other questions, though! 

I understand that it will be a page connected to mines for her to set up payment but when she tries to create and account thru tye email link it comes up a and error 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Zelmarie McKinney our payment partner is requiring some more information from her before bank transfers can go through. I can see the beneficiary is already in touch with the customer care team to add a different beneficiary though, so they’ll be able to get this resolved for you both. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 

I’m just wondering does the red triangles beside my ID uploads mean it’s unsuccessful? Or the fact it says it takes 2-3 days to verify them could they still turn green? I’m so bad with this stuff … apologies … but I don’t know if I should try upload again or am I wasting time?? My bank details are verified with over 24hrs but my ID is an issue and I don’t know why …

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Kaylee O Connor I would check out this article about how to upload your ID to the account, and what’s expected of the ID. For example, all the edges of your document will need to be in the photo. 

I am not receiving my email to confirm my account to set up transfers.  Not in my junk folder and I am receiving all other email from go fund me.  Help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@SuHardt Thanks for letting us know! I see that you have a support ticket with our care team. They will respond as soon as they can. Please keep a look out for their response in your email inbox. 

Beneficiary not receiving email to verify to set up fund withdrawal 

I have a red triangle near my ID documents. I have uploaded ID (passport and driving licence) a number of times. They become verified but then once I log in again there is a red triangle near my ID check. The profile also says the bank details are incorrect however, it says it is verified so I’m not sure what is going on. Please please can you help as I need to withdraw the funds by November 

thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @Khalil Ahmed Good news. I see that our team has received your message and our working with our payment processor on this as we speak. They will follow up with you as soon as they hear back. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Brooke Flores   I see that you already have a support ticket with our team, so you should expect a response from them soon. Keep your eyes peeled for their reply. 

I’ve tried everything to verify my identity and nothing works I’ve tried multiple times different forms of identification revised multiple times my information made sure the files were the correct yet nothing has worked apart from that I currently only have 10 days to receive my donations and there’s no number to contact it’s been extremely frustrating and it would be so much easier if you guys improved your form of contact especially for a website as big as this this will definitely be the last time I use this website for remotely anything 

Join the discussion