Withdrawals

• 27 December 2021
  • 11 replies

So it’s been over a week. My withdrawal has been pending and I have been waiting for this so called email to come through. I check my email religiously and have not received any kind of update. Each time I check the history, the initiation date changes to whatever day it is I am checking. I have used the link multiple times to reach out to someone as the mortuary keeps calling to make arrangements for my sons cremation and I have had no luck in hearing back at all. Reading through the help topics, it seems I may have to upload documents but I wouldnt know since I have not received any new emails.

11 replies

Badge

I’m having the same problem. Can’t seem to get any response of any sort. I’m starting to think this is a scam site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Michellene Iuta I can see your account was cleared and you were able to withdraw the donations which is great, thanks so much for your patience while the team reviewed your account.

@Pamela Gore I can assure you this isn’t a scam. I don’t see a support request created with your email yet - can you confirm what the trouble is so I can help get this sorted for you? Are you having a hard time verifying your account and setting up withdrawals?

Badge

It ask me to verify email address but yet I ask to resend email and never receive it. Also I have looked onsite for a phone number where I can actually speak to someone concerning this but no luck. As far as a support request I don’t see that option on site. 

Badge

@Olivia I’m still having a problem linking my bank. When I request for the email to be resent, I am still not receiving one. As of the support request I haven’t been able to figure out how to on this site. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Pamela Gore you can get in touch with our customer care team by clicking the green ‘Get Help’ button on this link: https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001972728-Contacting-support

But, I’ll go ahead and create the request for you and will send this issue over to our support team. Be sure to keep an eye out for their reply via email!  

Badge

@Olivia I still haven’t received the email or any other response. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Pamela Gore I’m seeing that our support team reached out to you in email yesterday. Can you double check your email, including spam? 

Badge

@Michellene Iuta I can see your account was cleared and you were able to withdraw the donations which is great, thanks so much for your patience while the team reviewed your account.

@Pamela Gore I can assure you this isn’t a scam. I don’t see a support request created with your email yet - can you confirm what the trouble is so I can help get this sorted for you? Are you having a hard time verifying your account and setting up withdrawals?

I don't understand how to setup withdrawals. I get to verify my email but it just tells me to join the community. Where did I go wrong.

Badge

@Cris I check my email every day including my spam and I haven’t received a verification email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Pamela Gore looking at the email sent to you from Tyler on our Customer Care team, they said you should be all set and they’ve manually verified for you. You should be able to go ahead and set up withdrawals: 

1. Sign in to your GoFundMe account
  2. Select the fundraiser you would like to withdraw from
  3. Select “Withdraw”
  4. Select "Set up withdrawals"
  5. If the donations are for yourself, choose “Myself”
  6. Enter your personal and bank account information
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Twila Phillips you should be able to follow these steps to set up withdrawals:

1. Sign in to your GoFundMe account
  2. Select the fundraiser you would like to withdraw from
  3. Select “Withdraw”