How to use the community

• 3 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Not sure how go fund me works no one clicks on my links people don't help. I been trying and trying its so discouraging  what do I do?

8 replies

I can’t   even  get replies for advice its a cold world :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Cecilia Dillemuth are you sharing the fundraiser with people you know personally? With crowdfunding, most of the donations will usually come from people you know. This article might help to explain how GoFundMe works. Along with this one on how the community here works: 

Let me know if you have any questions after browsing through those posts, or if there’s anything I can help clarify at all! 

Sometime if you ask generally or in a big group people are less inclined to take the question personally. Try asking people directly/sharing to one person at a time. Hope this helps :)

Sometime if you ask generally or in a big group people are less inclined to take the question personally. Try asking people directly/sharing to one person at a time. Hope this helps :)

Thank you  so much!

Im Trying to but its been months & NOTHING    HELP   What am I doing wrong????????????

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marc Hanks if you send over your fundraiser link, the community can take a look at your page and offer any advice if you’d like. Where have you been sharing it so far?

Ive only put it on facebook    I dont know how to do this stuff...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Marc Hanks we have some resources here that might help give you some ideas on how and where to share:

Join the discussion